Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

when Botox doesn’t work? : Women-care

https://ift.tt/B2Xd6f0

hi, so I had my second round of Botox about 6 weeks ago. I didn’t have any relief from the first round but my neurologist said we needed to try twice before it can count as a failed trial or whatever. (In between the two rounds I had a spinal tap and was put on diamox for a slightly elevated opening pressure, but neuro isn’t sure that IIH is the correct diagnosis. I’ve had no relief from that medication either). After this second round of Botox, I still don’t have any relief from the pain. Like at all. Not even slightly. Which, from what I’ve read, seems abnormal for people with migraines. My neurologist said our next step is to try injectable migraine meds, but because every other migraine treatment has failed, I’m worried we’re barking up the wrong tree. Does anyone have experience with botox not helping at all? Or advice on what to do next?

submitted by /u/arrowheartemoji
[link] [comments]

from Migraine https://ift.tt/AvaFTQ8
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments