Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Sister-In-Law believes her baby is worth more because she had IVF, tried longer, and I conceived naturally and didn’t try as long : Women-care

https://ift.tt/B2Xd6f0

I’ve never felt more hated in my life up until now and she feels justified in being so mean to me over this dumb competition she roped me into.

Yes the baby cost more, but she acts like the worth of my baby as a human being is less than her baby. It’s been causing havoc on my mental health as well as my husband and I eventually had to cut ties with her and her spouse. They have so much hatred for us because I gave birth naturally and for months there have been too many tears shed.

I get that IVF is hard and a long, painful journey. I mentally understand it but I haven’t gone through it for myself. My heart goes out to those who do IVF. I get that the baby feels so, so special and a beautiful miracle - I feel that way about my own baby. But I don’t have the ability or lack of heart to say that one soul is worth over another and to treat someone “less than” because of how they were conceived.

My husband’s brother’s girlfriend got pregnant right as they got together and my sister-in-law wasn’t mad at them but was buddy-buddy with her from the get-go, during the time that she was trying so I’m just confused.

We don’t choose exactly when we get pregnant, that’s out of our hands. She denies being jealous and called that rude. Well, what else do you call that? Because I guess I’m just clueless. And I had to apologize for announcing my pregnancy because she was in the middle of trying. It’s mortifying to me and downright sad. Has anyone else gone through this?

submitted by /u/QuietDecision4819
[link] [comments]

from Newborns: for the parents of babies 0 to 31 days old https://ift.tt/F12YUqu
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments