Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Propranolol and dizzy spells : Women-care

https://ift.tt/B2Xd6f0

So I was recently put straight away on to 80 mg without any checks by the dr. I had 10 days of bad insomnia so the dose was reduced to 20mg in the morning and upto another 20 later on. I only take 20

I’ve also had Botox in the back of my neck and temples to prevent migraines I’ve also changed to ritazapine should I get a migraine

I gave a driving job, Thursday last week. I was stationery at lights when I had the feeling I was rolling back. My foot was on the brake and handbrake was on.

I opened the window slightly to get air. The feeling stopped. A few seconds later it happened again.

Then when I got home I had a banging headache. Popped a ritazipine and then another one a few hours later. All ok Until last night. Laying in bed. I have 2 pillows I lay on and bang incredible dizzy spells. I had to sit up to steady myself.

What’s causing these motion / dizzy spells?

submitted by /u/Curiousuk_South9566
[link] [comments]

from Migraine https://ift.tt/KR6hmPA
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments