Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - Weird Head pains : Women-care

https://ift.tt/brQxvMs

For the past 5 days i've been having really weird head pains, which has caused my health anxiety/panic attacks to go insane...

The first two days started off as numbness on the right temple which was sort of tender to touch with random sharp pains throughout the day, i would eat super slow because it felt like chewing fast irritated my temple pains even more...

On the 3rd day my temple just felt numb/tingly, then on the 4th day whenever i bend over i get a very sharp pain on the bottom right part of my head.

I went to an ophthalmologist he said my eyes look completely fine, and if i keep feeling numbness on my temple to see a neurologist, because it has nothing to do with my eyes..

The only thing i can think of is i was diagnosed with very low vitamin D last month, and i am currently taking 50,000 IU once a week as prescribed by my GP, maybe this causing headaches? i mentioned this to my ophthalmologist he said no...

Has this happened to anyone before?

submitted by /u/GreedilyAbnormal
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments