Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - Desperately need suggestions : Women-care

https://ift.tt/brQxvMs

I’m in desperate need of suggestions. I’ve had headaches since I was a child. In H.S. I was told there was nothing wrong w/ my CT scans & to just take pain killers. I became pretty dependent on them until 6 months ago. I had a migraine(headache) now that I know a migraine doesn’t mean just a headache. Well I had a headache for 41 days straight. I finally felt aura & had nausea, extreme sensitivity to light & smell & even vertigo. I even ended up at the ER once because I couldn’t feel my left arm & I was confused & didn’t understand anyone speaking to me. I thought I was having a stroke. I went to see a neurologist & he prescribed me Nortriptyline 20mg as a preventative & Sumatriptan 50mg for the actual migraines. They seemed to work for 6 months but now I’m back to where I started but even worse. Btw I am on 30mg of Nortriptyline now & switched to Rizatriptan.

Two days ago I experienced what I now know is a silent migraine at work. I couldn’t type, read, or talk. I was confused & I left work because I felt terrible. I also had tingling in my hands & legs. I couldn’t feel depth either so I almost crashed my car. I took a 4 hour nap & felt a little better. Now I’ve had a headache for 3 days straight & they’re unbearable I am crying out of frustration of the pain.

I have tried so many things but I’d appreciate any suggestions that maybe I haven’t heard of. I do take magnesium everyday.

submitted by /u/Technical_Abrocoma95
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments