Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - Migraine for 3 days : Women-care

What exactly causes a migraine?
The exact cause of migraines is unknown, but they're thought to be the result of abnormal brain activity temporarily affecting nerve signals, chemicals and blood vessels in the brain.
https://ift.tt/GKey6N1

Let me preface this with I know this isn’t a medical forum but I’m getting desperate and I’m afraid my doctor can’t help. I’ve had a cold for about 4 days and the migraine started the day I got the cold. The cold isn’t too bad just some congestion but I’m wondering if it’s a sinus headache and that’s why it won’t go away? Should I take prescribed sudafed that I have? Should I call my doctor? This has happened before but usually medications like excedrin or imitrex help it but this time no headache meds are working. Please someone tell me this will be over soon :(

submitted by /u/Gullible_Stick_5316
[link] [comments]

" I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery! "

Post a Comment

0 Comments