Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - Eye dilation : Women-care

https://ift.tt/oM0V8jO

Has anyone else ever had one of their eyes dilate with a migraine before? I've had migraines since I was a kid, but they usually never affect my eyes. flash forward and now I'm 20 getting married, and I'm thinking maybe its stress of wedding planning, but I have developed what I think is ocular migraines. A few weeks ago, I was driving and i noticed my left eye had a blind spot. I was looking at and address number but I couldn't tell if it was 2 or 4 numbers. about 10 minutes later my vision in the left eye went blurry and I had waves at the bottom of my vision. a few days later, same thing happened. Next day, I'm sitting writing, and suddenly my right eye goes blurry. I'm like hm, that weird, so I look in the mirror. my right eye was completely dilated, left eye was normal. I called my neurologist in a panic because I have read that is a symptom of brain issues and stroke, but they did an evaluation on the phone with me and said that since this was my only symptom and no cognitive issues, facial drooping or numbness, or blindness in the eye that I would be fine, and it was just a migraine. I went to my eye doctor last week and they said my eyes look perfect, but I'm still concerned. Has this happened to anyone else?

submitted by /u/Lots23
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments