Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - 4 day migraine with speech issues : Women-care



I live in Va and just had a 4 day migraine where I lost my speech I have two stents in from a brain aneurysm surgery. Everything’s back to normal now I believe it was stress and weather related. I went to the ER they saw I couldn’t talk knew I had previous issues and. I sat there for 4 hours. I got there at 9 and on my notes said 2pm. I’m not doubting the hospital and every time I go they tell me it’s because my speech is on the opposite side so when I have a horrible migraine it affects me speech. Anyone else like this? The only thing that seems to help is reglan and benedryl learned that all the times in the hospital

submitted by /u/Historical-Ad6916
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments