Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - Month 2 of Emgality : Women-care

https://ift.tt/AHrKkx7

Hi! I needed to reach out to see if anyone else has had this happen to them, because this freaked me out! On Friday I took my second round of Emgality. Yesterday (Sunday) I was in the car with my mom drinking a smoothie, and my left arm was having a tremor. If I put my arm down it was fine, but every time I tried to pick up my cup to take a sip it was extremely difficult. It lasted I would say 10 minutes.. today I have also has a numb face. I also have a seizure disorder, but was extremely aware of what was happening around me. I haven’t had any other major side effects. Just 2 days of being constipated, but coffee helped me. I called my neurologist, and the nurse goes “that doesn’t sound like a side effect of Emgality.” Which freaked me out. Also my biggest fear of this all is losing my hair and gaining weight. Please help 😥😥😥

submitted by /u/Felyse_navidad
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments