Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - Migraine and Glaucoma Suspect : Women-care

https://ift.tt/7KYiAqD

For several time i have a very strange symptoms while working on the office:

Dizziness, slow thinking, and some fun feeling like if you were on another place.

Dry and irritated eyes.

I get 2 or 3 times to ophthalmologist and tell me everything was ok until the last time i read something about glaucoma and request an specific test.

The last ophthalmologist find I'm a glaucoma suspect because i have abnormal optic nerve excavation.

The ophthalmologist asking me if i have migraine and i never tough on past because my migraine never comes with headache, only the dizzies and optical issues.

The ophthalmologist don't detect on my eye an abnormal pressure but anyways prescribe me with eye drops to reduce my pressure.

Now im more aware and im detecting paint on my eyes related with some headaches and dizziness.

The fun thing is my symptoms disappear when i arrive to home so something on my workplace is triggering my migraine.

I'm on the process to find my triggers. I start with using sunglasses indoors and see what happens.

Any of you have a migraine, pain on the eyes and get glaucoma suspect optic nerve?

Thanks

submitted by /u/DiscussionWild7306
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments