Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - Do I want to keep having painful back spasms? : Women-care

https://ift.tt/oM0V8jO

In exchange, I might get less migraines per month in another 2+ months. According to the pharmacist this is a very rare side effect of Aimovig that I was lucky enough to get. My next shot is scheduled for Tuesday so I'm trying to wrap my head around whether it's worth getting again or not.

I seriously can't believe I'm debating this but migraines give me a whole new level of desperation.

The spasms definitely hurt but I've got a routine where I use heat packs on it for ~1 hour when I wake up, then as needed throughout the day. At first it would wake me up constantly but I'm sleeping through it now.

What would you do?

submitted by /u/Talvana
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments