Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - I just wanted to work out today. : Women-care




I had a relatively pain free weekend this time.. Saturday was a little rough but Sunday was nice, went to bed early etc. I had it in mind to work out in our little home gym after work today (I wfh)

3am migraine kicks in and now I’m at work in my bedroom and trying to just make it through the stupid work day without crying.

I’m so tired of this pattern. Everything is on hold because of my migraines. Everything. Changing jobs, getting exercise and losing weight, eating healthier, the book I want to write, the crafts I want to make. All of it gets put on hold every 3 days for a goddam migraine.

Rant over… thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/phanny1975
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments