Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Migraine - Found my Technique : Women-care

https://ift.tt/vrb3x7z
  • So, I have a migraine every month. And it never is before that, never has. I get the aura and it's hard to read and I can't really see the eyes of people, I have about 1 hour before the pain comes. But what has helped me is something called "Treo" it's a type of painkiller that you put in a glass of water and you drink the water afterward, I drink it when I get home and before the pain comes/when the aura comes. And that has helped me so much, I did some type of nasal spray before, but the taste was too bad. I felt like only the taste made everything worse, Also I found out that my migraine does not last longer than 3 hours but I do get the so-called "After effects" where the pain and some nausea is still present, but not as bad as the beginning.
submitted by /u/Wrangler-Left
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments